The CandyRun 5K

I can no longer participate in the race. Can I get a refund?

Unfortunately, as indicated in the terms of sale, refunds are not available. 

A-You can, however, transfer your registration to another runner, free of charge. Just send us the runner’s full name, email address, age and shirt size. 

B-You can also transfer your registration to a different JustRun race of equal or lesser value (if the registration fee is higher, you can pay the difference). For either of these options, please send the information to

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.